· Principal’s Math Challenge is a bi-weekly program for students in grades 1-5. Students in grades 1-3 are tested on math facts and students in grades 4 - 5 are given word problems.
· Word Master’s Challenge is a word analogy program for students in grades 3, 4, and 5. Students are given a list of words to define and study in preparation for the monthly challenge. There are a total of six challenges, December through May.
· Vocabulary Word of the Day is for students in grades 3, 4, and 5. The word of the day is announced on the intercom each day and teachers have students use them in their journals. They are given a test on the words at the end of the month.
· Young Writers Club is for students in grades 4 and 5. They meet weekly and produce creative writings that will be published in a book format at the end of the year.
· Poetry Masters is a program where students (K-5) memorize poems and recite them over the intercom during morning announcements.
· Proud News is written by teachers about individuals or classes and announced on the morning announcements.
· Winter Music Program is an evening musical performance by students in grades 3-5 in December. The Lincoln Chorus also performs.
· Spring Music Program is an evening musical performance for students in grades K-2 in April. The Lincoln Chorus also performs.
· Writing Under the Stars is an evening of writing activities and fun for all students in the month of February.
· The Variety Show is an evening program in March where students in grades K-5 get to display their talents by singing, dancing, performing with a musical instrument, comedian act, etc.
· Field Day is an afternoon activity in June which includes games, fun, and either a volleyball or basketball game between fifth grade students and staff.