site stats
Select a School...
Select a School

Registration of New Students


Read below for information specific to Freedom High School, or view  information relating to Loudoun County Public Schools at the district website by clicking the highlighted text.


Contact the Loudoun County Planning and Legislative Services Office at 571-252-1050 if you need assistance in determining which school your child will attend.


Due to the time involved, enrollments are by appointment only.  Please call the Freedom High School Guidance Office at 703-957-4307 to schedule a registration appointmentWhen you call for an appointment, please notify the guidance secretary if any of the conditions listed below apply to your son/daughter: 

  • Your child is transferring from another LCPS high school.
  • Your child receives special education services.
  • Your child speaks English as a second language.
  • You are not the parent of the child you wish to enroll.

Documents Required to Enroll a Student:

  • Original birth certificate
  • Social Security number (if available)
  • Transcript/Report Card and withdrawal slip from last school attended
  • Immunization Records
  • Proof of Residency
    Parents enrolling students need to prove residency by providing a house deed, settlement paperwork, or a lease agreement for the home address.  If a family is living in the residence of a friend or relative, the homeowner or leaseholder must provide a notarized statement verifying that the family is living at the address.  The homeowner or lease holder must also provide a lease or deed for the address at which they live.  In addition, the enrolling parent may be asked to produce one of the following documents to verify the address: motor vehicle registration, voter registration card, bank statement (not checks) within the past two months, state or federal income tax records or W-2 form, or utility bills (gas, water, electric or phone) from the past two months.
  • Proof of Tuberculosis Screening within the past 3 months
  • IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
  • Custody/Guardianship Papers (if applicable)
If you have any questions, please contact the Freedom High School Guidance Department at 703-957-4307.
Last Modified on September 17, 2011