JUNIORS & SENIORS
Thinking about what career field you want to pursue?
JOB-4-A-DAY gives students an opportunity to spend one day with a person in the community who is involved in a career you are interested in. To participate you must complete an online application, at which time you will be required to upload a current resume in PDF format.
Registration will be open 10/19/16 - 11/4/16*
*This registration is open to all LCPS Juniors & Seniors. Applications are taken on a first come, first serve basis. The deadline will close earlier if all the spaces are filled, so be sure to apply early!
The JOB-4-A-DAY program for high school students will take place on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 (B day). There is a second date only for those students placed at Inova Loudoun Hospital on November 21, 2016 (A Day).
The goals of this program are to:
• Allow students to explore field in which they have an interest or aptitude.
• Offer students exposure to career fields about which they have not previously known.
• Strengthen students’ awareness of business, industry, and business enterprises within the community.
• Heighten students’ decision-making processes related to life skills and career choices.
• Provide students with hands-on experiences with people, places, and things not always available in the classroom or school environment.
• Help students learn about job/career opportunities within the local area.
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR JUNIORS & SENIORS ONLY! DON'T MISS IT!
Students are responsible for their own transportation. If this presents a major problem, we are advising students to please discuss it with the Career Center Assistant or their Counselor prior to applying.